Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by Everything Busy Moms' Cook Book By Susan Whetzel Published by Adams media. You can view its website at www.everything.com
If you don't have left over cooked chicken and rice, you can get some
cooked chicken from your local deli and purchase cooked rice from any
Chinese takeout place.
2 cooked Herbed Chicken Breast
2 tablespoon olive oil
2 cups cooked Jasmati rice
1 cup frozen snap peas, thawed
1/3 cup apricot jam
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1/4 cup water
1. remove cooked meat from chicken; discard skin and bones. Cut chicken into 1-inch piece.
2. Heat olive oil in wok or heavy skillet. Add chicken and rice, stir
fry for 4-5 minutes until heated, stirring gently to separate rice
3. Add peas, jams, soy sauce, and water and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes
longer, until peas are hot and favors are blended. Serve immediately.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
fabulous E book with Research based & Scientifically proven
Efficacy To Treat Fatty Liver Diseases & Achieve Optimal Health
& Loose Weight
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
Back to Tofu and 800+ healthy free recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne