Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study to examine the associations of midlife tofu consumption
with brain function and structural changes in late life by White LR,
Petrovitch H, Ross GW, Masaki K, Hardman J, Nelson J, Davis D,
Markesbery W. at the National Institute on Aging, NIH, USA, posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers found that higher midlife tofu consumption was independently associated with indicators of cognitive impairment and brain atrophy in late life.
Total Health Breakthrough
Guide To Weight
Loss, Preventing Disease And
Premature Aging, And
Living Healthy And Longer!
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne