Kyle J. Norton(Scholar, Master of Nutrients, all right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of Endometrial Cancer
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
1 1/4 cups Cooked Tomato
1/4 cup carrot
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams of green tea and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and set aside for cooling to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The dream of finding the natural ingredient for prevention and treatment of endometrial cancer without adverse effects in replacement of conventional medication has not been abated. Some ingredients have to discard due to it can achieve the same potent results in human trials.
Green tea(1) and carrot and tomato(4) may have a potential and therapeutic value for reduced risk and treatment of endometrial cancer probably due to theirs' phytochemicals effect in ameliorated proliferation of cancer cell expression, recent studies suggested.
In a total of 995 incidence cases aged 30 - 69 from January 1997 to December 2002 and 1087 controls, Green tea consumption has shown an inverse association with endometrial cancer risk(1).
According to the First People's Hospital of Changde City study, Overall relative risk (RR) suggested that increased green tea consumption was associated with a reduced risk of endometrial Cancer, but large population-based randomized controlled trials and large prospective cohort studies are required to obtain a definitive conclusion and determine the mechanisms underlying this association(2).
Other study insisted that the inverse association of endometrial cancer risk with caffeinated coffee intake was specific to women with a body mass index 30+ kg m(3).
Tomato, a red, edible fruit, genus Solanum, belongings to family Solanaceae, native to South America may have a potential use for reducing risk and treatment of endometrial cancer(4). According to the Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri, dietary carotenoids forms a favorable role of reduced risk on endometrial cancer(4). and blood serum levels of beta-carotene are inversely associated with the risk of endometrial cancer in Korean women(5).
Lycopene, another phytochemical found in tomato also exhibited anti endometrial cancer activity through inhibiting cell proliferation associated with inhibition of cell cycle progression at the G(1) phase(6).
Dr. Hirsch K and the research team at the Ben-Gurion University of the Negev and Soroka Medical Center of Kupat Holim said," carotenoids prevent several types of cancer, including mammary and endometrial cancers" and " dietary carotenoids inhibit estrogen signaling of both 17beta-estradiol and genistein, and attenuate their deleterious effect in hormone-dependent malignancies"(7).
Women who are at high risk of Endometrial Cancer such as genetic mutation genes,,.....should drink at least one cup daily and people with Endometrial Cancer should drink the juices as much as they can, depending to digestive toleration.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) [Green tea consumption and the risk of endometrial cancer: a population-based case-control study in urban Shanghai].[Article in Chinese] by Gao J1, Xiang YB, Xu WH, Shao CX, Ruan ZX, Cheng JR, Shu XO, Gao YT.(PubMed)
(2) Green tea, black tea consumption and risk of endometrial cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis by Zhou Q1, Li H, Zhou JG, Ma Y, Wu T, Ma H.(PubMed)
(3) Intake of coffee, caffeine and other methylxanthines and risk of Type I vs Type II endometrial cancer by Uccella S1, Mariani A, Wang AH, Vierkant RA, Cliby WA, Robien K, Anderson KE, Cerhan JR.(PubMed)
(5) Preoperative levels of plasma micronutrients are related to endometrial cancer risk by Jeong NH1, Song ES, Lee JM, Lee KB, Kim MK, Yun YM, Lee JK, Son SK, Lee JP, Kim JH, Hur SY, Kwon YI.(PubMed)
(6) Lycopene inhibition of cell cycle progression in breast and endometrial cancer cells is associated with reduction in cyclin D levels and retention of p27(Kip1) in the cyclin E-cdk2 complexes by Nahum A1, Hirsch K, Danilenko M, Watts CK, Prall OW, Levy J, Sharoni Y.(PubMed)
(7) Lycopene and other carotenoids inhibit estrogenic activity of 17beta-estradiol and genistein in cancer cells by Hirsch K1, Atzmon A, Danilenko M, Levy J, Sharoni Y.(PubMed)