Kyle J. Norton(Scholar, Master of Nutrients. All Right Reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for infertile women
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
5 grams royal jelly
2 cups Homo milk
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The findings of a natural ingredient for treatment and delay the progression of Alzheimer's disease from scientific communities have not been abating. Many ingredients showed extremely prominent in animal studies do not produce the same effects in human trials.
Some renown institutions may have found the ingredients from natural sources, such as whole milk(2)and Royal Jelly(5) for prevented risk and treatment of female infertility, recent studies suggested.
In women, high-fat dairy foods intake may decrease this risk of anovulatory infertility, according to the Harvard School of Public Health(2). In support of above, Dr. Chavarro JE and the reearch team said, "...., high fat dairy,.. related to lower ovulatory disorder infertility",in a cohort of 17,544 women without a history of infertility for 8 years(3).
The the World Health Organization in the study to improve fertility in women recommended daily intake of high-fat dairy is associate to improve women's fertility, along with fruit and vegetable products(4).
Monounsaturated fatty acids found abundantly in whole milk products, nuts and high fat fruits such as olives and avocados. Olive oil may also increase the chance of women fertility.dr. Szostak-Węgierek D. said," Adequate intake of monounsaturated fatty acids, derived mainly from vegetable fats, ...... may be effective in the prevention of infertility in females"(5).
Royal jelly, secreted by honey bee, fed bee larvae in the first few days and entire life of an adult queen with an aim of producing larvae for extension of the life of colony, induced the differentiation of honeybee larvae into queen may process the therapeutic values for treatment of female fertility(6), according to the University of Minnesota.
Royalactin, a phytochemical found in royal jelly, induced the differentiation of honeybee larvae into queens expressed the reproductive procedure through decreased developmental time, and increased the titre of juvenile hormone, an essential hormone for ovary development(7).
According to the Infertility Cure: The Ancient Chinese Wellness Program for Getting ... By Randine Lewis in comment of Royal Jelly for increased fertility said," Bogdan Tekavcic, a gynecologist, who found that women who were given bee pollen with royal jelly demonstrated improvement or disappearance of their menstrual problems compared to a placebo group who reported no difference"(8).
The combined whole milk and royal jelly improved the chance of conceive of infertile women may contribute to further investigation of therapeutic natural ingredients for reduced risk and treatment of female infertility.
Women who are at increased risk of infertile due to family history, genetic mutation, aging,...... should drink at least one serving daily and women who can not get pregnant after 12 months of unprotected sexual intercourse should drink as much as they can, depending to digestive toleration.
Dietary pattern of phytoestrogens may be necessary to induce subtle hormonal changes. According to the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, serum of phytoestrogen is associate positively to short time for women to get pregnant(1). The study also suggested that couples who are attempting to conceive, should consider adding dietary rich of phytoestrogen fruits and vegetables into their diet(1).
Arthritis Is Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) Higher urinary lignan concentrations in women but not men are positively associated with shorter time to pregnancy by Mumford SL1, Sundaram R, Schisterman EF, Sweeney AM, Barr DB, Rybak ME, Maisog JM, Parker DL, Pfeiffer CM, Louis GM.(PubMed)
(2) A prospective study of dairy foods intake and anovulatory infertility by Chavarro JE1, Rich-Edwards JW, Rosner B, Willett WC.(PubMed)
(3) Diet and lifestyle in the prevention of ovulatory disorder infertility by Chavarro JE1, Rich-Edwards JW, Rosner BA, Willett WC.(PubMed)
(4) [The diet in improving fertility in women].[Article in Polish] by Sińska B, Kucharska A, Dmoch-Gajzlerska E.(PubMed)
(5) [Nutrition and fertility].[Article in Polish]by Szostak-Węgierek D1.(PubMed)
(6) Apiology: royal secrets in the queen's fat body by Yamanaka N1, O'Connor MB(PubMed)
(7) Royalactin induces queen differentiation in honeybees by Kamakura M1.(PubMed)
(8) The Infertility Cure: The Ancient Chinese Wellness Program for Getting ... ByRandine Lewis
(9) [Exploration into rules of combined Chinese and Western medical treatment on immune
infertility].[Article in Chinese] by Yao DN1, Chen WY, Xiao Y.(PubMed)
(10) [Hematopoietic effect of siwu decoction in the mice with blooddeficiency induced by compound method of bleeding, starved feeding and exhausting].[Article in Chinese] by Tan W1, Song CS, Tan HL, Liu LL, Ma ZC, Wang YG, Gao Y.(PubMed)
(11) Chemical fingerprinting and quantitative constituent analysis of Siwu decoction categorized formulae by UPLC-QTOF/MS/MS and HPLC-DAD by Shulan Su1, Wenxia Cui12, Wei Zhou1, Jin-ao Duan1*, Erxin Shang1 and Yuping Tang(Chinese medicine)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne