- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal
Thursday, January 14, 2016
Women Health: The smoothie of Green tea, Huang Lian, Turmeric and Honey for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome(PCOs) Back by Renowned Institutions
Kyle J. Norton(Scholar, Master of Nutrient, all right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for reduced risk and Treatment of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome(PCOs)
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounce each)
4 grams Huang lian(You can easily buy them in Chinese herbal store, and boil them in 3 cups of water at high heat then turn the heat to minimum until obtaining 1 cup of water)
2 tsp of honey
200 mg of standardized powder (curcumin)
1 cups green tea drink 1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams(2 tea bags) of green tea, and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and set aside for cooling to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients, in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The findings of a natural ingredient to induce fertility and for treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome from scientific communities have not been abating. But unfortunately, many ingredients showed extremely prominent in animal studies do not produce the same effects in human trials.
Green tea, only of most common beverage originated from South East Asian now has been drunk and loved all over the world due to its commercial profits and health benefits. Recent study suggested that green tea and may consist a healing effects on polycystic ovarian syndrome by inhibiting reproductive and metabolic disorder(1).
In animal study, green tea extract exhibited anti PCOs activity through induction of significant changes in the number of follicles and theca layer thicknes by attenuating the oxidative stress(1) such as levels of plasma glutathione (GSH) and plasma nitric oxide (NO)(2).Dr, Ghafurniyan H and the research team at the Kharazmi University also said," Green tea can be considered as a potentially effective drug for treatment of PCOS, insulin resistance,..."(2).
Furthermore, the drink also showed to reduce weight loss and maintenance body weight and body composition, a crucial important figure as women with PCOs(3).
Dr. Hursel R and the research team at the Maastricht University suggested that the effectiveness of Catechin- and caffeine-rich green teas in induced weight loss and weight maintenance after weight loss, probably due to its polyphenols in counteracted the decrease in metabolic rate through the expression of gut microbiota and gene(4).
Huanglian, one of most common Chinese herbal medicine used for detoxification with bitter and cold in nature, may be a missing link related to the treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome. Berberine (BBR) is an isoquinoline derivative alkaloid extracted from huang lian, in a study of 89 subjects with PCOS and IR subject improved some of the metabolic and hormonal derangements through exhibiting the changes in body composition in obesity and dyslipidemia(5).
In comparison to metformin (MET), the phytochemical berberine showed decrease in waist circumference and waist-to-hip ratio, fasting plasma glucose, fasting insulin, homeostasis model assessment for IR, area under the curve of insulin, cholesterol and triglycerides as well as increase in high-density lipoprotein cholesterol and sex hormone-binding(6).
In combination with Letrozole for treatment of PCOs, the phytochemical berberine showed the effectiveness in lowering blood sugar levels in db/db mice and exerted anti-dyslipidemia in human(7).
Turmeric is a perennial plant in the genus Curcuma, belonging to the family Zingiberaceae, native to tropical South Asia.
Immunohistochemical expression of VEGF may be associated to the pathophysiology of PCOS(8) as VEGF concentrations are found to increase in women with polycystic ovaries(9). Curcumin, according to the First Affiliated Hospital, Chongqing Medical University, lower the expression of VEGF in ovarian tissues of PCOS in high- and low-dose administrative rat model, and may have certain therapeutic effect on PCOS(10).
The rich golden liquid is the miraculous product made by bees using nectar from flowers. It is considered as one of healthy sweet food for replacing the use of white sugar and artificial sweetener by many people. According to the Republic of Korea, honey is also found in the formula of Kyung-Ok-Ko in Korean herbal medicine for treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome throough reduced mRNA expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines and improved the DHEA-induced PCOS-like symptom(10).
The finding of the effectiveness of the smoothie may serve as cornerstones of pharmaceutical target for further studies as well as a potential medication for treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome(PCOs).
People who are at high risk of polycystic ovarian syndrome(PCOs) such as obesity, family history, genetic mutation,.....should drink at least one cup daily and people with PCOs should drink NO more than 4 cups a day, depending to digestive toleration.
Change of life style and diet pattern are also recommended.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
(1) The Effect of Green Tea Extract on Reproductive Improvement in Estradiol Valerate-Induced Polycystic OvarianSyndrome in Rat by Ghafurniyan H1, Azarnia M1, Nabiuni M1, Karimzadeh L1.(PubMed)
(2) Effects of Ramadan Fasting on Glucose Homeostasis, Lipid Profiles, Inflammation and Oxidative Stress in Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome in Kashan by Iran.Asemi Z1, Samimi M2, Taghizadeh M1, Esmaillzadeh A3.(PubMed)
(3) Effects of catechin enriched green tea on body composition by Wang H1, Wen Y, Du Y, Yan X, Guo H, Rycroft JA, Boon N, Kovacs EM, Mela DJ.(PubMed)
(4) Catechin- and caffeine-rich teas for control of body weight in humans by Hursel R1, Westerterp-Plantenga MS.(PubMed)
(5) A clinical study on the short-term effect of berberine in comparison to metformin on the metabolic characteristics of women with polycystic ovary syndrome by Wei W1, Zhao H, Wang A, Sui M, Liang K, Deng H, Ma Y, Zhang Y, Zhang H, Guan Y(PubMed)
(6) A clinical study on the short-term effect of berberine in comparison to metformin on the metabolic characteristics of women with polycystic ovary syndrome by Wei W, Zhao H, Wang A by Sui M, Liang K, Deng H, Ma Y, Zhang Y, Zhang H, Guan Y.(PubMed)
(7) Effect of Berberine on Hormonal and Metabolic Features in Obese Women With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)14:32 EST 15th January 2014 | BioPortfolio
(8) Role of vascular endothelial growth factor in women with PCO and PCOS: a systematic review. Peitsidis P1, Agrawal R.(PubMed)
(9) Serum vascular endothelial growth factor concentrations and ovarianstromal blood flow are increased in women with polycystic ovaries.
Agrawal R1, Sladkevicius P, Engmann L, Conway GS, Payne NN, Bekis J, Tan SL, Campbell S, Jacobs HS.(PubMed)
(10) Effect of curcumin on expression of VEGF in polycystic ovary syndrome rat models by WANG Lian-lian, LI Cong, MENG Jiang-ping, YANG Xi (Journal of Shanghai, Jiaotong Uncersity)
(11) Oriental medicine Kyung-Ok-Ko prevents and alleviates dehydroepiandrosterone-induced polycystic ovarian syndrome in rats by Jang M1, Lee MJ1, Lee JM2, Bae CS3, Kim SH4, Ryu JH5, Cho IH6.(PubMed)
Posted by Chantel at 8:37 AM