Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the investigation of "Patients' perceptions of cholesterol, cardiovascular disease risk, and risk communication strategies" by Goldman RE, Parker DR, Eaton CB, Borkan JM, Gramling R, Cover RT, Ahern DK, posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers found that Complex explanations about cholesterol and CVD risk appear to be
insufficient for motivating behavior change. A cardiovascular
risk-adjusted age calculator is one strategy that may engage patients in
recognizing their CVD risk and, when accompanied by information about
risk reduction, may be helpful in communicating risk to patients.
Dr. Mercola's Total Health Breakthrough
Guide To Weight Loss, Preventing Disease And
Premature Aging, And Living Healthy And Longer!
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne