Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study of "Soy and the prevention of lifestyle-related diseases" by Zhou JR., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers found that
1. Epidemiological studies suggest that consumption of soy foods is associated with reduced risks of cardiovascular disease, and breast and prostate cancers.
2. Clinical intervention studies indicate that some soy components, especially soy isoflavone-containing soy
protein isolate, reduced serum total cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol.
3. Animal studies generally support the conclusion that some soy
components prevent the development and progression of breast and
4. Epidemiological investigations and intervention
studies suggest that some soy products are effective for the relief of menopausal symptoms.
Dr. Mercola's Total Health Breakthrough
Guide To Weight Loss, Preventing Disease And
Premature Aging, And Living Healthy And Longer!
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne