Posted by Chantel Martiromo. research contributed by PubMed
According to the study by the, posted in PubMed, food phytestrogens and prevention of postmenopausal osteoporotic and cardiovascular disease. Phytestrogens are diphenolic compounds, widely found in plants and foods,
with structural and biological estrogen-like similarities. Their
anti-estrogenic effects are well known and studied due to the
possibility to prevent some tumors such as breast and prostate cancer.
In menopause they have an estrogenic-like action on lipidic and bone
metabolism. Phytestrogens rich foods can positively affect the postmenopausal osteoporotic and cardiovascular pathology.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne