Posted by Chantel Martiromo. research contributed by PubMed
In the study to review and assess the evidence that these substances may have adverse
and/or beneficial impacts on the risk of several hormone-dependent
diseases in humans, posted in PubMed, showed that dietary phytoestrogens may have a role in the prevention of several types of chronic disease
including certain cancers. However, at present the evidence is not
sufficient to recommend particular dietary practices or changes.
Encouraging findings from laboratory and clinical studies indicate the
need for further research to clarify the biological activities of
phytoestrogens in humans.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Back to hormones http://medicaladvisorjournals.blogspot.ca/p/hormones.html
Back to Genetically modified organisms (GMOs) studies
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne