During the last stage of the menstrual cycle, normally a layer of endometriosis lining on the inside of the uterus is expelled, known as menstruation blood, instead some of the endometriosis tissues grow somewhere in the body to cause endometriosis. Endometriosis also react to hormone signals of the monthly menstrual cycle, by building and breaking up tissues and eliminating them through menstrual period.
Since corydalis ambigua is highly sedative(541), it helps to reduce period pain(542)(5433) as well as tension of nervous system(5411) that reduces symptoms of endometriosis during menstrual cycle such as sleeplessness, tiredness, irritation, and anxiety(544).
Corydalis ambigua is also an emmenagogue herb which helps to release the qi in the abdomen caused by blood stagnation(545) thus it stimulates the blood flow to the pelvic area and uterus that helps to relieve menstrual cramps(5422)(5433) for women with endometriosis.
3. Blood tonic
Corydalis ambigua is said to strengthen the overall health in the body including the circulatory system(545) which helps to increase the transportation and nutrients to the body cells, thereby improving the information transmitting between cells(544) and reduce the risk of abnormal cell division(546)causing endometriosis.
Cordalis ambigue is said to increase the blood flow(545) to abdominal region caused by blood stagnation thus it helps to relieve muscle spasm(542)(543) resulting in lessening the menstrual pain during the menstrual cycle for women with endometriosis.
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
Reference(541) Development of natural products as drugs acting on central nervous system by Zhu XZ.(PubMed)
(542) Effects of Corydalis yanhusuo and Angelicae dahuricae on cold pressor-induced pain in humans: a controlled trial by Yuan CS1, Mehendale SR, Wang CZ, Aung HH, Jiang T, Guan X, Shoyama Y.(PubMed)
(543) [Study on material base of corydalis rhizoma] [Article in Chinese] by Yang XB, Yang XW, Liu JX.(PubMed)
(544) Recent developments in studies of l-stepholidine and its analogs: chemistry, pharmacology and clinical implications by Mo J1, Guo Y, Yang YS, Shen JS, Jin GZ, Zhen X.(PubMed)
(545) Inhibitory effect of tetrahydroberberine on platelet aggregation and thrombosis by Xuan B1, Wang W, Li DX.(PubMed)
(546) The discovery of the vinca alkaloids--chemotherapeutic agents againstcancer by Noble RL.(PubMed)