Yoga intervention may be the new way to improve overall conditions in the prevented onset of heart disease, some researchers suggested.
Heart diseases are a class of disease characterized by a wide range of conditions, such as coronary artery disease; heart rhythm problems (arrhythmias); and heart defects......
The term heart disease is used interchangeable with cardiovascular diseases in expressed conditions that can lead to a heart attack, chest pain (angina) or stroke, involving narrowed or blocked blood vessels,
According to statistic, in the US, heart disease is a leading cause of death in women and men. Approximately, 600,000 Americans die from heart disease every year, representing 1 in every 4 deaths. And coronary heart disease(CHD) is the most common type of heart disease, which kills over 300,000 people in 2015.
Heart disease is caused by a process of plaques building up on the arterial wall, leading to hardening and narrowing of the arteries in resulting of harder for blood to flow through. If a blood clot forms, it can stop the blood flow. and cause heart diseases.
Today researchers do not why some people are susceptible to plaques forming on the arteries, while others with the same condition and similar diet pattern and lifestyle do not.
Depending on the location where clots were formed, symptoms of heart disease can be classified as follows
* Symptoms caused by abnormal heartbeats (heart arrhythmias) include slow heartbeat (bradycardia) chest pain or discomfort, shortness of breath, lightheadedness,... and dizziness.
* Symptoms caused by heart defects include light gray or blue skin color, swelling in the legs, abdomen,..... and swelling areas around the eyes.
* Symptoms caused by weak heart muscle include swelling of the legs, ankles, and feet, irregular heartbeats,... and dizziness and fainting.
* Symptoms caused by heart infections include shortness of breath, fatigue,.... and swelling in your legs or abdomen.
* Symptoms caused by valvular heart disease include fatigue, shortness of breath, irregular heartbeat,.... and swelling on the feet or ankles.
Heart diseases which are diagnosed early are easy to treat, some researchers suggested that if you experience prolonged chain pain, shortness of breath and frequent fainting, you may have heart diseases, please make sure you check with your doctor to rule out the possibility.
Yoga, the ancient practice for harmonized external and internal body well being, through breath control, meditation, bodily movement, and gesture..... has been well known for people in the Western world and some parts in Asia due to health benefits reported by various respectable institutes' research and supported by health advocates.
According to the review literature extracted from Medline/PubMed, Scopus, the Cochrane Library, and IndMED up to October 2013 in evaluated quality of evidence and the strength of recommendation for yoga as an ancillary intervention for heart disease. 7 Seven RCTs met the criteria selected with a total of 624 patients participated in yoga class showed
* Yoga therapy reduced the number of angina episodes.
* There was low evidence suggested that yoga reduced modifiable cardiac risk factors, heart failure, and improved health-related quality of life.
* Yoga intervention group also showed insignificantly effects on patients with nonfatal device-treated ventricular events
Dr. Cramer H, the led author said, "RCTs reported safety data and reported that no adverse events occurred" and " ..... weak recommendations can be made for the ancillary use of yoga for patients with coronary heart disease".
Truly, yoga slow breathing enhances arterial muscle to relax and posture improves blood flow in the arteries in provided nutrients and oxygen to the body needs, thus reducing the risk of narrowing arteries in the induction of blood clots.
Furthermore, by normalizing the blood flow in the arteries, yoga also reduces the risk of symptoms that cause the diminishing quality of life in people with high risk of heart disease
Additionally, in the analysis of some publication, researchers at the Sir Ganga Ram Hospital showed that
* Some randomized studies expressed favorably that yoga may be effective in both early and advanced coronary atherosclerosis.
* Yoga participants also showed to improved atrial fibrillation.
However, in a review of the updated publication by searching the broader database from Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) in The Cochrane Library (Issue 1 of 12, 2014), MEDLINE (1948 to February week 1 2014), EMBASE (1980 to 2014 week 6), Web of Science (Thomson Reuters, 1970 to 12 February 2014), China Journal Net (1994 to May 2014), WanFang Data (1990 to May 2014), and Index to Chinese Periodicals of Hong Kong (HKInChiP) (from 1980) up to 2012. to examine the influence of yoga practice on CHD outcomes in men and women (aged 18 years and over) with a diagnosis of acute or chronic CHD, researchers indicated that there were no studies met the guideline and criteria, therefore, recommended use of yoga for secondary prevention in CHD remains uncertain.
In the concerns of the yoga efficacy, Dr. Manchanda SC, the led author said, "most studies have several limitations like lack of adequate controls, small sample size, inconsistencies in baseline and different methodologies,.." and "therefore large trials with improved methodologies are required to confirm these findings".
Taking all together, yoga may have some evidence in reduced risk and treatment of heart disease, but a cohost and large sample size of the study is necessary before yoga intervention is recommended as secondary therapy.
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal - The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve Optimal Health And Lose Weight
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) A systematic review of yoga for heart disease by Cramer H1, Lauche R2, Haller H2, Dobos G2, Michalsen A3.(PubMed)
(2) Yoga for secondary prevention of coronary heart disease by Lau HL1, Kwong JS, Yeung F, Chau PH, Woo J.(PubMed)
(3) Effects of yoga on cardiovascular disease risk factors: a systematic review and meta-analysis by Cramer H1, Lauche R2, Haller H2, Steckhan N3, Michalsen A4, Dobos G2.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne