Kyle J. Norton(Scholar, Master of Nutrients), all right reserved.
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for prevention and treatment of Gallstones
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1 1/2 cups orange1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams of green tea and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and let cool to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for treatment of Gallstones has been running into many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially with promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Gallstones are crystalline concretion, hard, pebble-like deposits formed in side the gallbladder, resulting in obstruction of the biliary tree which can lead to infection of the bile ducts with symptoms of constant pain, biliary coli, etc.
Recent studies back by well known institutions proposed, the combination of Green Tea,and Orange may be the next generation of natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of Gallstones.
Green tea has been a precious drink in traditional Chinese culture and used exceptional in socialization for more than 4000 thousand years. Due to its commercial values and health effects, green tea now has been cultivated all over the world in suitable climate. According to the Shanghai Cancer Institute, tea consumption was inversely associated with risk of ...... gallstone disease among females(1).
In the study to identify dietary factors and lifestyle patterns among southern Indian patients with GS disease, suggested that less frequent green tea and coffee intake are associated to higher risk of forming of gallstones(2).
Vitamin C found abundantly in orange is found to modify bile cholesterol crystallization process, the first step in cholesterol gallstone formation(3). Dr. Gustafsson U and colleagues also suggested that the influence the conditions for cholesterol gallstone formation in humans(4).In an observational, population-based study of 2129 subjects aged 18-65 years randomly selected from the general population in southern Germany, proposed regular vitamin C supplementation might exert a protective effect on the development of gallstones(5).
Taking altogether, the combination of Green Tea and Orange may process the activities in prevention and treatment of Gallstones
People who are at higher risk of Gallstones forming due to family history, dietary pattern, .... should drink 1 serving daily and people with Gallstones should drink as much as they can, depending to digestive toleration.
Life style and diet pattern changed are recommended
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) [Tea consumption and risk of biliary tract cancers and gallstone disease: a population-based case-control study in Shanghai, China].[Article in Chinese] by Zhang XH1, Gao YT, Rashid A, Deng J, Liu EJ, Wu K, Sun L, Cheng JR, Gridley G, Hsing AW.(PubMed)
(2) Risk profile for gallstone disease in southern Indian population: is there anything new? by Chandran AP1, Sivarajan R, Srinivasan V, Srinivas M, Jayanthi V.(PubMed)
(3) [Effects of vitamin C administration on cholesterol gallstone formation].[Article in Spanish] by del Pozo R, Muñoz M, Dumas A, Tapia C, Muñoz K, Fuentes F, Maldonado M, Jüngst D.(PubMed)
(4) The effect of vitamin C in high doses on plasma and biliary lipid composition in patients with cholesterolgallstones: prolongation of the nucleation time By Gustafsson U1, Wang FH, Axelson M, Kallner A, Sahlin S, Einarsson K.(PubMed)
(5) Vitamin C supplement use may protect against gallstones: an observational study on a randomly selected population by Walcher T1, Haenle MM, Kron M, Hay B, Mason RA, Walcher D, Steinbach G, Kern P, Piechotowski I, Adler G, Boehm BO, Koenig W, Kratzer W; EMIL study group(PubMed)