By: Source), posted in All recipes.com (
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, mix sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, and brown sugar. Place asparagus in the bowl, and toss to coat.
- Lightly oil a fine-mesh grill grate. Place asparagus on grate, and cook 8 minutes, until tender but firm. Garnish with sesame seeds to serve.