Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
According to the study of "Anti-inflammatory effects of glyceollins derived from soybean by elicitation with Aspergillus sojae" by Kim HJ, Sung MK, Kim JS., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers indicated that Glyceollins exert an anti-inflammatory effect, which is mediated through the inhibition of NF-κB activation in LPS-activated murine RAW264.7 cells. Glyceollins merit further study as potential therapeutic agents for inflammatory disorders.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne