Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
According to the study of "Soy lecithin replaces egg yolk for cryopreservation of human sperm without adversely affecting postthaw motility, morphology, sperm DNA integrity, or sperm binding to hyaluronate' by Reed ML, Ezeh PC, Hamic A, Thompson DJ, Caperton CL., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers found that Soy lecithi enhances  recovery of motile sperm,  maintenance of sperm cell morphology,  maintenance of the ability of sperm to bind to hyaluronate in vitro, or  maintenance of sperm DNA integrity.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne