Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study of "Effects of soy vs. casein protein on body weight and glycemic control in female monkeys and their offspring" by Wagner JD, Jorgensen MJ, Cline JM, Lees CJ, Franke AA, Zhang L, Ayers MR, Schultz C, Kaplan JR., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers indicated that Glucose tolerance tests in adult females were not significantly different with diet, but offspring eating TAD soy had increased glucose disappearance with overall lower glucose and insulin responses to the glucose challenge compared with typical American diet (TAD) casein.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne