Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study to investigate the effects of a high-protein, low-glycemic-load diet compared with a conventional hypocaloric diet on reproductive hormones, inflammatory markers, lipids, glucose, and insulin levels in obese women with PCOS, posted in PubMed, Researchers found that the combination of high-protein and low-glycemic-load foods in a modified diet caused a significant increase in insulin sensitivity and a decrease in C- reactive protein (hsCRP) level when compared with a conventional diet.
Busy Women Weight Loss Workout Guide
How Any Busy Mom Can Lose 10-15 Pounds
In Just A Couple Hours a Week Without Leaving Her House
For Weight Loss, healthy Living, Look Younger, Diseases Free and Longevity, please visit http://types-of-weight-loss-programs.blogspot.ca/2012/04/weight-loss-healthy-living-lokk-younger.html
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne