Posted by Chantel M. research contributed US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the review to assess the varying effects of fermented and non-fermented soy
intake on GC risk in Japanese and Korean populations, twenty studies assessing the effect of the
consumption of fermented soy food on GC risk and 17 studies assessing the effect of the consumption of non-fermented soy food on GC risk were included, posted in PubMed, researchers showed that show that a high level of consumption of non-fermented soy foods, rather than fermented soy foods, is important in reducing GC risk.
Busy Women Weight Loss Workout Guide
How Any Busy Mom Can Lose 10-15 Pounds
In Just A Couple Hours a Week Without Leaving Her House
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne