Posted by Chantel Martiromo. research contributed by PubMed
According tothe study by Clinica Ostetrica e Ginecologica III, Università degli Studi, posted in PubMed, food phytestrogens and prevention of postmenopausal osteoporotic and cardiovascular disease.
Phytestrogens are diphenolic compounds, widely found in plants and
foods, with structural and biological estrogen-like similarities. Their
anti-estrogenic effects are well known and studied due to the
possibility to prevent some tumors such as breast and prostate cancer.
In menopause they have an estrogenic-like action on lipidic and bone
metabolism. Phytestrogens rich foods can positively affect the
postmenopausal osteoporotic and cardiovascular pathology.
For the health Benefits and Side effects of Tofu, please visit http://medicaladvisorjournals.blogspot.ca/2011/12/world-most-healthy-foods-beans-legumes_03.html
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Back to hormones http://medicaladvisorjournals.blogspot.ca/p/hormones.html
Back to Obesity and Complications
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne