Banana Banana is the common name of a genus of tropical herbaceous plants. It can grow from 3 to 9 m and belongs to the family of the lily and the orchid.
1. Vitamin B6
2. Vitamin C
6. Iron7. Etc.
2. 3-Methyl butyl butanoate ester
3. steryl esters
5. SAteryl glucosides,
6. Long-chain fatty alcohols
7. Aromatic compounds
8. Linoleic acid
9. Linolenic acid
10. Oleic acids
Constipation is a condition of frequent and hard to pass in bowel movement. According to the right diagnosis, approximately 30 percent of the US population is experience gastrointestinal complaints every year. chronic constipation (CC) study in adult Moscow population in 1189 randomly selected subjects, showed statistical significant of 34.3% subjects affected by the disease, 16.5% had CC according to Rome III criteria. Females have a significantly higher rate of 2 symptoms of constipation(1). Fructooligosaccharides, a chemical compound found abundantly in banana, in a study by the University of Murcia, showed to increase fecal bolus and the frequency of depositions, with a dose of 4-15 g/day given to healthy subjects(2). Unfortunately, its seeds may induce constipation,(3) especially when they are consuming in empty stomach, according to 1SFE Medical Project, Luang Namtha(4).
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How-To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Researched articles - Points of view of Vitamins, Foods and Herbs http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/blog-page_24.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca References
(1) [Prevalence and risk factors of constipation in the adult population of Moscow (according to population-based study MUSA)].[Article in Russian] by Lazebnik LB, Prilepskaia SI, Baryshnikov EN, Parfenov AI, Kosacheva TN.(PubMed)
(2) Dietary fructooligosaccharides and potential benefits on health by Sabater-Molina M1, Larqué E, Torrella F, Zamora S.(PubMed)
(3) Intestinal obstruction due to phytobezoars of banana seeds: a case report by choeffl V1, Varatorn R, Blinnikov O, Vidamaly V.(PubMed)
(4) Bowel obstruction from wild bananas: a neglected health problem in Laos by Slesak G1, Mounlaphome K, Inthalad S, Phoutsavath O, Mayxay M, Newton PN.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne