Posted by Chantel Martiromo, Article By Kyle J. Norton
Thrush in pregnancy is a condition associated to the
infection of the vagina. During pregnancy, as a result of hormone
change, cervical fluid has become abundant and thicker to prevent the
sperm from entering the cervical canal, leading to high amount of
glycogen in the vagina that promotes the growth of bacteria, causing
thrush in some women.
1. Painful during sexual intercourse as a result of thrush on the vaginal lining.
2. Vaginal discharge is thick, white and creamy due to overgrowth of bad bacteria.
3. Burning sensation or pain during urination as the vagina has been infected.
4. Some kinds of smell
Hormonal change during pregnancy can cause over production of cervical
mucus, leading to less acidic vaginal discharge, providing the
preferable environment for bacteria to grow,
2. Dressing to thigh pant in the first few months of pregnancy can increase the risk of thrush.
3. Anal sex can cause bacteria transferring of bacteria.
4. Antibiotic can kill both good and bad bacteria.
How to prevent thrush
1. Eating foods with rich of probiotics, that can enhance the balance of bad bacteria in the affected area such as plain yogurt
2. Wiping your vagina from front to back to prevent bacteria transferring from anal.
3. Apply live acidophilus bacteria to the affected area may be helpful.
If the situation become serious, Nystatin may be helpful to treat and
prevent the recurrence of the disease, please make you follow the
5. It is said that witch hazel compress on the affected external area can reduce swelling and itching.
Naturally Ovarian Cysts and PCOs Relief secret
Discovers Scientifically Proven Way To Reverse And
Eliminate All Ovarian Cysts & PCOS Within 2 Months Naturally
For the aeries of women health articles, please visit http://medicaladvisorjournals.blogspot.com/p/womens-health.htmlFor other health article, please visit my home page at http://medicaladvisorjournals.blogspot.com/
For other women's health articles, please visit