Kyle J. Norton(Scholar, Master of Nutrients), all right reserved.
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The curable smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of Menorrhagia
1 cup of organic orange juice
1 large slice ginger root
1 cup alfalfa sprout juice
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for reduced risk and treatment of Menorrhagia has encountered many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially the promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in either large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Scientists in some well known institutions may have found the therapeutic and potential ingredients from natural sources(such as Ginger, Alfalfa Sprout and Orange) for reduced risk and treatment of Menorrhagia
Menorrhagia is a menstrual condition of abnormal heavier vaginal bleeding. According to the bioflavonoids and vitamin C(1) may offer the potential treatment by preventing the breaking of vaginal capillaries inducing heavy bleeding(2).
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) or ginger root is the genus Zingiber, belongings to the family Zingiberaceae, native to Tamil. According to the Iran University of Medical Sciences, application of ginger in 92 young women who experienced HMB significantly reduced the level of menstrual blood loss during the three intervention cycles in ginger-receiving group(3).
Phytoestrogen found in alfalfa sprout juice expressed both estrogenic and anti estrogenic effect may also benefit women with heavy menstrual bleeding due to hormone imbalance(4). According to Fatih Yildiz, as in functional foods, intake of phytoestrogen may contribute to the deduction of heavy bleeding due to estrogen deficiency(5)(6).
Vitamin C, a water soluble vitamin found abundantly in orange may also be used to treat heavy
bleeding due to weaken uterine capillaries due to aging or vitamin C deficiency(1)(7). According to
the Burn Center-BG Trauma Center Ludwigshafen, high dose of vitamin C significantly reduced capillary leakage after burn plasma transfer in animal model(7).
In fact, the effectiveness of vitamin C in reduced risk of heavy bleeding may be due to its effect in wound healing of the breaking off of endometrial lining during menstruation(8)(9).
The effectiveness of Ginger, Alfalfa Sprout Juice and Orange Juice may serve as cornerstones of pharmaceutical target for further studies in production of a potential medication for for Reduced Risk and treatment of Menorrhagia with little or no adverse effects.
Women who are at increased risk of Menorrhagia due to family history, aging,.....may drink at least one serving daily and women with Menorrhagia may drink as much as they can, depending to the digestive toleration.
Life style and dietary patter change are recommended.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
(1) Functional menorrhagia: treatment with bioflavonoids and vitamin C. by COHEN JD, RUBIN HW.(PubMed)
(2) Capillary strength of women with menorrhagia by ALAN C, CLEMETSON B, BLAIR LM.(PubMed)
(3) Effect of ginger (Zingiber officinale) on heavy menstrual bleeding: a placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trial by Kashefi F1, Khajehei M, Alavinia M, Golmakani E, Asili J.(PubMed)
(4) Phytoestrogen content and estrogenic effect of legume fodder by Saloniemi H1, Wähälä K, Nykänen-Kurki P, Kallela K, Saastamoinen I.(PubMed)
(5) Phytoestrogens In Functional Foodsedited by Fatih Yildiz
(6) The New Harvard Guide to Women's Health By Karen J. Carlson, Stephanie A. Eisenstat, Terra Diane Ziporyn
(7) High-dose vitamin C treatment reduces capillary leakage after burn plasma transfer in rats by Kremer T1, Harenberg P, Hernekamp F, Riedel K, Gebhardt MM, Germann G, Heitmann C, Walther A.(PubMed)
(8) Vitamin C and human wound healing by Ringsdorf WM Jr, Cheraskin E.(PubMed)
(9) Efficacy of vitamin supplementation in situations with wound healing disorders: results from clinical intervention studies by6 Ellinger S1, Stehle P.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne