Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
Dr. Andres A,and the research team at Arkansas Children's Nutrition Center, Little Rock in the study of Developmental Status of 1-Year-Old Infants Fed Breast Milk, Cow's Milk Formula, or Soy Formula, posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, showed that all scores on developmental testing were within established normal
ranges and that MF and SF groups did not differ significantly.
Furthermore, this study demonstrated a slight advantage of BF infants on cognitive development compared with formula-fed infants.
Total Health Breakthrough
Guide To Weight
Loss, Preventing Disease And
Premature Aging, And
Living Healthy And Longer!
For Weight Loss, healthy Living, Look Younger, Diseases Free and Longevity, please visit http://types-of-weight-loss-programs.blogspot.ca/2012/04/weight-loss-healthy-living-lokk-younger.html
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne