Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study to assess the reliability and validity of a soy
food-frequency questionnaire (FFQ) and examined demographic, lifestyle,
and dietary correlates of plasma isoflavone concentrations in
postmenopausal women, posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, indicated that within a population with low soy consumption, the soy
FFQ and comprehensive FFQ showed good reliability and moderate
validity. Associations of plasma isoflavone concentrations with other
dietary behaviors suggest that these compounds may serve as biomarkers
of health behaviors in populations with low soy consumption.
Total Health Breakthrough
Guide To Weight
Loss, Preventing Disease And
Premature Aging, And
Living Healthy And Longer!
For Weight Loss, healthy Living, Look Younger, Diseases Free and Longevity, please visit http://types-of-weight-loss-programs.blogspot.ca/2012/04/weight-loss-healthy-living-lokk-younger.html
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne