Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study to evaluate the efficacy of preparations with avocado-soybean unsaponifiables (ASUs) in osteoarthritis (OA) patients using meta-analysis on randomized controlled trials (RCTs), posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, indicated that based on the available evidence, patients may be recommended to give ASU
a chance for e.g., 3 months. Meta-analysis data support better chances
of success in patients with knee OA than in those with hip OA.
Total Health Breakthrough
Guide To Weight
Loss, Preventing Disease And
Premature Aging, And
Living Healthy And Longer!
For Weight Loss, healthy Living, Look Younger, Diseases Free and Longevity, please visit http://types-of-weight-loss-programs.blogspot.ca/2012/04/weight-loss-healthy-living-lokk-younger.html
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne