Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
Dr. Osborn DA and Dr. Sinn J. at the Westmead Hospital, in the study of Soy formula for prevention of allergy and food intolerance in infants, posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, indicated that Feeding with a soy formula cannot be recommended for prevention of allergy or food intolerance in infants at high risk of allergy or food intolerance. Further research may be warranted to determine the role of soy formulas for prevention of allergy or food intolerance in infants unable to be breast fed with a strong family history of allergy or cow's milk protein intolerance.
Total Health Breakthrough
Guide To Weight
Loss, Preventing Disease And
Premature Aging, And
Living Healthy And Longer!
For Weight Loss, healthy Living, Look Younger, Diseases Free and Longevity, please visit http://types-of-weight-loss-programs.blogspot.ca/2012/04/weight-loss-healthy-living-lokk-younger.html
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne