Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study to exam Avocado/soybean unsaponifiable (ASU) to treat osteoarthritis: a clarification by
Henrotin Y., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, found that Avocado soybean
unsaponifiables (ASU) suppress TNF-alpha, IL-1beta, COX-2, iNOS gene
expression, and prostaglandin E2 and nitric oxide production in
articular chondrocytes and monocyte/macrophages.
Total Health Breakthrough
Guide To Weight
Loss, Preventing Disease And
Premature Aging, And
Living Healthy And Longer!
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne