Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the investigation of Genistein ameliorates hyperglycemia in a mouse model of nongenetic type 2 diabetes, posted in PubMed, found that Genistein increased the number of insulin-positive β-cell in islets,
promoted islet β-cell survival, and preserved islet mass. In conclusion,
dietary intake of genistein could prevent T2D via a direct protective
action on β-cells without alteration of periphery insulin sensitivity.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne