Google Ads

Get Pregnant Naturally

Get Pregnant Naturally
".....Utilizing Traditional Chinese Medicine in Tonifying Energy flow to the Reproductive System Channels In Men and Women for Natural Conception, including Couple Who were diagnosed with Unexplained causes of Infertility...." Chantel M.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Unique Protein Source For Healthy Weight Loss (Recipe Included)

 Posted by Chantel M. Recipe contributed By
I am very excited to tell you about an awesome and unique protein source today! I am sure you are thinking, here we go again, more protein talk. To be honest I am super pumped to talk about it today in regards to an awesome organic brown rice protein. Personally, I am not a huge protein advocate, that is until I got my hands on this. I have had too many bad experience with junk whey and soy proteins that I just made sure that myself and my clients got necessary protein sources from what they were eating. When I found out about brown rice protein, I got really excited.
Here is why. For YEARS I have been looking for a HEALTHY protein source that I could use on the run, as well as something I would actually suggest to my clients. Now it's here. Brown rice protein has 90% raw organic vegetable protein per serving with a ridiculous 24g per serving (that's really good!) Here is what I noticed, I didn't have any sick feeling to my stomach, which I did with whey and soy proteins. This protein being raw, non GMO, vegan, gluten free, soy free, organic, allergen free, kosher, and heart healthy treated my body VERY WELL. It actually works incredibly well as a quick protein shake in the morning, for lunch, pre or post workout.
Another perk, it's silky smooth texture and it tastes delicious! I actually got the vanilla and chocolate along with the rice milk to mix it with. Needless to say I am impressed. So if you have been seeking a HEALTHY alternative to a protein source to lean muscle gain (which helps burn fat) this one just might be the right one for you.
There is even a really cool option to pick up individual packs so you don't have to worry about hauling it around with you. Just grab one in the morning and GO! I can honestly tell you, to date this is by far the best protein I have come across. It's worth every penny and I believe that quality costs you a lot less over time. By that I mean your health.
Here is what I just got done making: 1 serving chocolate brown rice protein, 12oz of unsweetened almond milk, and one tablespoon of almond butter, It tastes like dessert! Who said being and supplementing healthy had to be painful and gross! NOT THESE GUYS!
This is where I found the brown rice protein- http://proteinpowerhouse.com
Don't forget, to get your free 27 secrets to fat loss check out the complimentary ebook I am providing to my readers for a limited time at http://freakyfastfatloss.com/free-newsletter You will soon realize what a good decision it was checking these out and taking advantage of it today!

Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
 "Research based and Scientifically proven To Loose Weight
for Overweight With Fatty Liver"  Chantel M.

For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/    

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jeff_Kappel

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6254648

No comments:

Post a Comment