Posted by Chantel Martiromo
The incidence of endometrial cancer among white women are higher in
comparison to black. According to the statistic, the risk of
endometrial cancer among women is 1 in 7000. Every year, about 40,000
women in US are diagnosed with the disease. Women who carry certain
mutation genes, such as BRCA1 or the BRCA2 are associated to increased
risk of endometrial cancer.
Endometrial cancer is a late adulthood cancer defined as a
condition of which the cells of the endometrial lining of uterus have
growth uncontrollable or become cancerous as a result of the alternation
of cells DNA. It's the fourth most common cancer among women overall,
after breast cancer, lung cancer, and bowel cancer.
Scutellaria baicalensis (Baikal Skullcap, Huang Qin)
Baikal Skullcap, also known as Huang Qin in traditional Chinese medicine, is a flower plant of the genus Scutellaria, belonging to the family Lamiaceae, native to China. The herb has been used to treat jaundice, hypertension ,
anxiety, headache due to cold or flu, prostate Cancer, breast cancer, red eyes and sore throat, cough
In endometrial cancer cell lines, high doses of Huang Qin significantly inhibited of cell growth but
lower doses stimulated growth in endometrial cell lines(25). In an estrogen-responsive mouse
tumor cell line, the herb Scutellaria baicalensis, significantly inhibited the proliferation of B-1F
cells(estrogen-responsive mouse tumor cell line B-1F ) in vitro and in vivo, through induction of DNA
fragmentation and morphological changes(26).
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
(25) The Chinese herbs Scutellaria baicalensis and Fritillaria cirrhosa target NFκB to inhibit proliferation
of ovarian and endometrial cancer cells by Kavandi L1, Lee LR, Bokhari AA, Pirog JE, Jiang Y,
Ahmad KA, Syed V.
(26) Possible mechanism of growth inhibition by Scutellaria baicalensis in an estrogen-responsive
mouse tumor cell line by Murashima T1, Katayama H, Shojiro K, Nishizawa Y(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne