Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study of One hundred and twelve male Golden Syrian hamsters (Mesocricetus
auratus) were randomly assigned into 14 groups of 8 animals each.
Normal- and high-cholesterol experimental diets were supplemented with
GM or non-GM soy milk with or without probiotic-fermentation for 8 weeks, posted in PubMed, researchers found that GM soy milk with or without probiotic-fermentation can improve hypercholesterolemia and reduce the risk of atherosclerosis, and is considered substantially equivalent to non-GM soy milk in terms of these bioactive functions.
Busy Women Weight Loss Workout Guide
How Any Busy Mom Can Lose 10-15 Pounds
In Just A Couple Hours a Week Without Leaving Her House
For Weight Loss, healthy Living, Look Younger, Diseases Free and Longevity, please visit http://types-of-weight-loss-programs.blogspot.ca/2012/04/weight-loss-healthy-living-lokk-younger.html
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne