Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study of Soy isoflavone equol perpetuates dextran sulfate sodium-induced acute colitis in mice, posted in PubMed, researchers indicated that Equol severely perpetrated dextran sulfate sodium (DSS)-induced colitis as evaluated by the weight loss.
Production of the anti-inflammatory cytokine, IL-10, from T cells was
decreased in the equol-treated mice. The results show that the soy isoflavone, equol, played an important role in the inflammatory response in the gastrointestinal tract.
Busy Women Weight Loss Workout Guide
How Any Busy Mom Can Lose 10-15 Pounds
In Just A Couple Hours a Week Without Leaving Her House
For Weight Loss, healthy Living, Look Younger, Diseases Free and Longevity, please visit http://types-of-weight-loss-programs.blogspot.ca/2012/04/weight-loss-healthy-living-lokk-younger.html
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne