Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study of "Inhibition of murine bladder tumorigenesis by soy isoflavones via alterations in the cell cycle, apoptosis, and angiogenesis" by Zhou JR, Mukherjee P, Gugger ET, Tanaka T, Blackburn GL, Clinton SK., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers found that soy isoflavones
can inhibit bladder tumor growth through a combination of direct
effects on tumor cells and indirect effects on the tumor neovasculature.
Soy products warrant further investigation in bladder cancer prevention and treatment programs or as antiangiogenic agents.
Total Health Breakthrough
Guide To Weight
Loss, Preventing Disease And
Premature Aging, And
Living Healthy And Longer!
For Weight Loss, healthy Living, Look Younger, Diseases Free and Longevity, please visit http://types-of-weight-loss-programs.blogspot.ca/2012/04/weight-loss-healthy-living-lokk-younger.html
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne