Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the investigation of "Oxidative metabolism and genotoxic potential of major isoflavone phytoestrogens" by Kulling SE, Lehmann L, Metzler M., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers found genistein but not daidzein exhibits clastogenic activity in cultured
mammalian cells, the role of oxidative metabolism for the genotoxicity
of isoflavones is of particular interest.
Total Health Breakthrough
Guide To Weight
Loss, Preventing Disease And
Premature Aging, And
Living Healthy And Longer!
For Weight Loss, healthy Living, Look Younger, Diseases Free and Longevity, please visit http://types-of-weight-loss-programs.blogspot.ca/2012/04/weight-loss-healthy-living-lokk-younger.html
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne