Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study to investigate 'In vitro and in vivo evaluation of topical delivery and potential dermal use of soy isoflavones genistein and daidzein" by Huang ZR, Hung CF, Lin YK, Fang JY., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers found that no or only negligible stratum corneum disruption and skin erythema by topical application of soy isoflavones. It was concluded that topical delivery may serve as a potent route for soy isoflavones against photoaging and photodamage.
Total Health Breakthrough
Guide To Weight
Loss, Preventing Disease And
Premature Aging, And
Living Healthy And Longer!
For Weight Loss, healthy Living, Look Younger, Diseases Free and Longevity, please visit http://types-of-weight-loss-programs.blogspot.ca/2012/04/weight-loss-healthy-living-lokk-younger.html
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne