Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe attributed to Company's Coming Salads by Jean Parè
With this in the refrigerator you will never be caught without a salad. Keeps and keeps and keeps.
Large cabbage, shredded 1
Medium carrots, grated 2
Medium onion, grated 1
Vinegar 3/4 cup (175ml)
Cooking oil 1/2 cup (125ml)
Granulated sugar 11/2 cups (350ml)
Salt 1 tbsp. (15ml)
celery seed 1 tbsp. (15ml)
Combined cabbage, carrot and onion in large bowl.
Measure vinegar, cooking oil, sugar, salt and celery seed into large
saucepan. bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Pour hot over cabbage
mixture. Stir to mix, pressing down until vegetables wilt and are
covered with brine. Cool. Store in covered container in refrigerator.
let stand 1 or 2 days before eating. Keeps for weeks and weeks. Darkens
a bits with age. Serve 15.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Back to Tofu and 600+ healthy recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
Back to my Home page at http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne