Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe attributed to Company's Coming Salads by Jean Parè
A touch of the orient. Delicious.
Fresh bean sprouts 12 oz. (350g)
Slice green onion 1/4 cup (50 ml)
Cooking oil ( peanut or sesame id best) 2 tbsp. (30ml)
Soy sauce 2 tbsp. (30 ml)
Sesame seed, toasted ( see note) 2 tbsp. (30 ml)
Granulated sugar 1tbsp. (15 ml)
Vinegar 1tbsp. (15 ml)
Pimiento or red pepper strips 1/4 cup (50 ml)
Combine bean sprouts and onion in bowl.
In a small bowl, combine cooking oil, soy sauce, sesame seeds, sugar,
vinegar and pimiento. Stir to mix. Pour over bean sprouts and onion,
toss to coat. Serve 6.
Note: Toasted sesame seeds in 350 degree F (175 degree C) oven for about 5 minutes
until golden. Stir once or twice.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Back to Tofu and 600+ healthy recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
Back to my Home page at http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne