Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe attributed to Company's Coming Salads by Jean Parè
Quick colorful and tasty.
Cooked peas, fresh or frozen 2 cup (500ml)
Cubed medium Cheddar cheese 1/2 cup (125ml)
Salad dressing ( or mayonnaise) 1- 4tbsp. (15-60ml)
Granulate sugar, sprinkle (optional, but good)
Combine peas and cheese in small bowl. Make sure peas are cold and well drained. Blot with papper to dry.
Start with a small amount of salad dressing. adding barely enough to
coat. Mix in salt and pepper. Sprinkle with sugar to taste. Stir. Serve
Variation: Add 1/2 cup (125ml) chopped celery. One slice green onion goes well too. Fresh sliced mushroom make it special.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Back to Tofu and 600+ healthy recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
Back to my Home page at http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne