Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe Contributed by 4 Ingredients by Kim McCosker and Rachael Bermingham (Atria Books))
Keep these simple ingredients around for a quick & easy snack the whole family will enjoy
2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
3/4 c. salsa
4.5-oz. can green chiles, drained and diced
1/2 c. sliced black olives
1 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Place tortilla on an ungreased baking sheet: spread salsa over tortilla.prinkle chiles and olives over salsa; top with cheese.
bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes or until tortillas are crisp and
cheese is melted. Use a pizza cutter to slice each into 8 wedges.
Make 8 appetizer servings
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Back to Tofu and 600+ healthy recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
Back to my Home page at http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne