Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe attributed to Company's Coming Salads by Jean Pare
These can be prepared days ahead. Just what you need for the barbecue feast. Perhaps you should double the recipe.
large Spanish onion, sliced in thin ring 1
Cold water to cover
Granulated sugar 1 cup (250 ml)
Vinegar 1 cup (250 ml)
Cold water 1 cup (250 ml)
Cooking oil 1tbsp. (15 ml)
Slice peeled onion into the thinnest slices you can. A food slicer makes
this a snap to do. Separate into rings and place in a bowl. Cover with
lots of water. Let stand for 1 hour.
In small saucepan mix sugar, vinegar, water and cooking oil. Heat and
stir until sugar dissolves. Drain onion. Pour sugar-vinegar mixture over
onion. Let stand in refrigerator. Covered for at least 1 day, before
serving. Serve 8 to 10.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Back to Tofu and 600+ healthy recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
Back to my Home page at http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne