Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe attributed to Company's Coming Salads by Jean Parè
Seem an unlikely combination but it is delicious
Large purple onion, sliced 1
Cold water to cover
Large orange, peeled and sliced 2
Cooking oil 1/4 cup (50ml)
Lemon juice 1tbsp. (15ml)
Salt 1/4 tsp. ( 1ml)
Oregano 1/4 tsp. (.05ml)
Lettuce leaves 4 -8
Ripe black olives, sliced (optional) 4
Slice onion thickly. Soaks in cold water 1/2 hour. Drain. peel organs.
Sliced crosswise into thin slices. Try for 8 onion slices and 12 orange
Mix cooking oil, lemon juice, salad and oregano. Add onion and orange slices. Marinate 15 minutes.
Put lettuce leaves onto 4 salad plates. Arrange 3 orange and 3 onion
slices on top of each. Spoon a bit of marinate over top. Scatter olives
over all. Serve 4.
Artichoke salad. Add 14 oz. (398ml) can of drained artichoke. hearts. Toss.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Back to Tofu and 600+ healthy recipe http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/p/soy-recipes.html
Back to my Home page at http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne