During the last stage of the menstrual cycle, normally a layer of endometriosis lining on the inside of the uterus is expelled, known as menstruation blood, instead some of the endometriosis tissues grow somewhere in the body to cause endometriosis. Endometriosis also react to hormone signals of the monthly menstrual cycle, by building and breaking up tissues and eliminating them through menstrual period.
1. Vitamin K
2. Dietary fiber
3. Vitamin B6
4. Vitamin C
8. Amino acid
a) Vitamin A
b) Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B12
c) Vitamin D
d) Vitamin E
f) Pantothenic acid
1. Circulatory system(587)
Avocado containing high amounts of good cholesterol that help to bind the bad cholesterol(584) in the arteries and eliminate it through waste, thereby increasing the transportation of nutrients of the bloodstream to our body resulting in lessening the symptoms of endometriosis including nervous tension(585) and irregular muscles's activity(586).
2. Immune system(588)
By increasing the delivery of oxygen and nutrition to body cells, it helps to strengthen the immune system in fighting against foreign invasion of virus and bacteria as well as forming of endometrial implants and adhesion(589).
Avocado increases the liver function in fat and protein metabolism(591) by secreting bile, thereby helping in balancing the hormone of the prostaglandins family(690) leading to uterine muscle relaxation(592) resulting in lessening the risk of menstrual pain.
4. Vitamin B complex
Besides helping in binding the levels of bad levels of estrogen in the women body(593), it also helps to increase the carbohydrate synthesis and protein and fat metabolism that are vital to reduce nervous tension(585) in patients with endometriosis.
Iron deficiency causes excessive blood flow and lower count of red blood cells resulting in anemia(594).
Potassium is vital for maintaining the proper ratio with sodium in the body tissues(595). Without controlling the levels of sodium(596), it causes fluid retention(596) in the body tissues and hypertension(597)(598).
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Back to Obesity's Complications http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/obesitys-complications.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(584) Reduced-calorie avocado paste attenuates metabolic factors associated with a hypercholesterolemic-high fructose diet in rats by Pahua-Ramos ME1, Garduño-Siciliano L, Dorantes-Alvarez L, Chamorro-Cevallos G, Herrera-Martínez J, Osorio-Esquivel O, Ortiz-Moreno A.(PubMed)
(585) The protective effect of avocado soybean unsaponifilables on brain ischemia/reperfusion injury in rat prefrontal cortex by Eser O1, Songur A, Yaman M, Cosar M, Fidan H, Sahin O, Mollaoglu H, Buyukbas S.(PubMed)
(586) Antispasmodic effects of Persea cordata bark fractions on guinea pig ileum by Cechinel-Filho V1, Zampirolo JA, Stulzer HK, Schlemper V.(PubMed)
(587) Cardiovascular effects of Persea americana Mill (Lauraceae) (avocado) aqueous leaf extract in experimental animals by Ojewole JA1, Kamadyaapa DR, Gondwe MM, Moodley K, Musabayane CT.(PubMed)
(588) Screening of edible Japanese plants for nitric oxide generation inhibitory activities in RAW 264.7 cells by Kim OK1, Murakami A, Nakamura Y, Ohigashi H.(PubMed)
(589) Expression of pro-inflammatory mediators is inhibited by anavocado/soybean unsaponifiables and epigallocatechin gallate combination by Ownby SL1, Fortuno LV, Au AY, Grzanna MW, Rashmir-Raven AM, Frondoza CG.(PubMed)
(590) Synthesis of prostaglandins and thromboxane B2 by cholesterol-fed rabbits by Wang T1, Falardeau P, Powell WS.(PubMed)
(591) Beneficial effects of enteral fat administration on liver dysfunction, liverlipid accumulation, and protein metabolism in septic rats by Hayashi N1, Kashiwabara N, Yoshihara D, Takeshita Y, Handa H, Yanai M, Maeda J, Yamakawa M.(PubMed)
(592) Mechanisms of relaxation induced by prostaglandins in isolated canineuterine arteries by Kimura T1, Yoshida Y, Toda N.(PubMed)
(593) Dietary intake of folate, B-vitamins and methionine and breast cancer risk among Hispanic and non-Hispanic white women by Yang D1, Baumgartner RN, Slattery ML, Wang C, Giuliano AR, Murtaugh MA, Risendal BC, Byers T, Baumgartner KB.(PubMed)
(594) Microcytic anemia. Differential diagnosis and management of irondeficiency anemia. by Massey AC.(PubMed)
(595) Are large amounts of sodium stored in an osmotically inactive form during sodium retention? Balance studies in freely moving dogs by Seeliger E1, Ladwig M, Reinhardt HW.(PubMed)
(596) Some sodium, potassium and water changes in the elderly and their treatment by Andreucci VE1, Russo D, Cianciaruso B, Andreucci M.(PubMed)
(597) A risk-benefit assessment of losartan potassium in the treatment ofhypertension by Burrell LM.(PubMed)
(598) Is potassium deficiency a factor in the pathogenesis and maintenance ofhypertension? by Dustan HP.(PubMed)