Posted by Chantel Martiromo, Research article by Kyle J. Norton
During the last stage of the menstrual cycle, normally a layer of endometriosis lining on the inside of the uterus is expelled, known as menstruation blood, instead some of the endometriosis tissues grow somewhere in the body to cause endometriosis. Endometriosis also react to hormone signals of the monthly menstrual cycle, by building and breaking up tissues and eliminating them through menstrual period.
Piscidia erythrina is a small tree of west Indies and Florida, it has large odd-pinnate leaves and panicles of red-striped purple to white flowers followed by decorative curly winged seedpods.
Piscidia Erythrina is said to help women with endometriosis to relieve the painful period(581) caused by the imbalance of estrogen and progesterone, because of its calming effects in the nervous system(580).
2. Nervous system
Since it is highly sedative(580), it helps to reduce the tension or overactive nervous system that causes anxiolytic effect(580).
3. Spasmolytic effects
It also helps to relieve ovarian neuralgia and pains due to over reaction of uterine muscle(581). By increasing the blood flow to the abdomen, it effectively helps to lessen or stop all pelvic pain(581).
4. Excessive bleeding(582)
Piscidia erythrina also has an effect in treating women with excessive blood flow during menstruation caused by breaking off of the small veins in the abdominal region.
5. Chronic pain(583)
According to study of Plants with central analgesic activity, Piscidia erythrina contains substances with analgesic property in reduced the risk of chronic pain.
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
Back to Obesity's Complications http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/obesitys-complications.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(580) [Evaluation of the activity on the mouse CNS of several plant extracts and a combination of them].[Article in Italian] by Della Loggia R, Tubaro A, Redaelli C.(PubMed)
(581) Isoflavones as spasmolytic principles of Piscidia erythrina by Della Loggia R1, Zilli C, Del Negro P, Redaelli C, Tubaro A.(PubMed)
(582) A Pharmacognostic Study of Piscidia Erythrina - JSTOR
(583) Plants with central analgesic activity (Science direct)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne