Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
During the last stage of the menstrual cycle, normally a layer of endometriosis lining on the inside of the uterus is expelled, known as menstruation blood, instead some of the endometriosis tissues grow somewhere in the body to cause endometriosis. Endometriosis also react to hormone signals of the monthly menstrual cycle, by building and breaking up tissues and eliminating them through menstrual period.
1. Immune system(625)
Black pepper is an antioxidant(627), it has been used in traditional medicine in strengthening the immune system(626) in fighting against inflammation caused by cell abnormality(625) such as forming of endometrial implants and adhesion, tumors, cysts, etc.
2. Circulation system(628)
Black pepper helps to increase the blood circulation in the blood thereby it increases the blood flow to the abdominal region resulting in lessening the menstrual pain(630).
3. Liver function(628)
Black pepper is said to help the liver in protein and fat metabolism, thereby it helps to increase the production of bile that is essential for balancing the hormone in the prostaglandins family(631)(633) resulting in lessening the over active uterine muscle(632) and period pain for women with endometriosis.
4. Digestive system(629)
Black pepper containing piperine not only stimulates the action of the digestive system in absorbing of other vital nutrients such as vitamin B complex, selenium and beta carotene for our body need, it also prevents gastrointestinal motility disorders(634), including conspitation causes of menstrual pain.
Made From Fresh Fruits And Vegetable Recipes
Secret To A Vibrant And Healthy Lifestyle
That You Can Find Easily At The Comfort Of Your Kitchen.
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Obesity's Complications http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/obesitys-complications.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(625) n vitro investigation of the potential immunomodulatory and anti-cancer activities of black pepper (Piper nigrum) and cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) by Majdalawieh AF1, Carr RI.(PubMed)
(626) Bioactivities of anastasia black (Russian sweet pepper) by Shirataki Y1, Kawase M, Sakagami H, Nakashima H, Tani S, Tanaka T, Sohara Y, Schelz Z, Molnar J, Motohashi N.(PubMed)
(627) The antioxidant and radical scavenging activities of black pepper (Piper nigrum) seeds by Gülçin I.(PubMed)
(628) Piperine attenuates cardiovascular, liver and metabolic changes in high carbohydrate, high fat-fed rats by Diwan V1, Poudyal H, Brown L.(PubMed)
(629) Black pepper and its pungent principle-piperine: a review of diverse physiological effects by Srinivasan K.(PubMed)
(630) The analgesic and anticonvulsant effects of piperine in mice by Bukhari IA1, Pivac N, Alhumayyd MS, Mahesar AL, Gilani AH.(PubMed)
(631) Liver myofibroblasts from hepatitis B related liver failure patients may regulate natural killer cell function via PGE2 by Zhang M, Wang F, Chong Y, Tai Q, Zhao Q, Zheng Y, Peng L, Lin S, Gao Z.(PubMed)
(632) Interaction of prostaglandin E2 and beta-adrenergic catecholamines in the regulation of uterine smooth muscle motility and adenylate cyclase in the rat by Krall JF, Barrett JD, Jamgotchian N, Korenman SG.(PubMed)
(633) A first-in-human study of PDC31 (prostaglandin F2α receptor inhibitor) in primary dysmenorrhea by Böttcher B1, Laterza RM2, Wildt L1, Seufert RJ2, Buhling KJ3, Singer CF4, Hill W5, Griffin P5, Jilma B6, Schulz M7, Smith RP8.(PubMed)
(634) Pharmacological basis for the medicinal use of black pepper and piperine in gastrointestinal disorders by Mehmood MH1, Gilani AH.(PubMed)