Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
During the last stage of the menstrual cycle, normally a layer of endometriosis lining on the inside of the uterus is expelled, known as menstruation blood, instead some of the endometriosis tissues grow somewhere in the body to cause endometriosis. Endometriosis also react to hormone signals of the monthly menstrual cycle, by building and breaking up tissues and eliminating them through menstrual period.
Broccoli is a mustard/cabbage plant, belong to the family Brassicaceae. It has large flower heads, usually green in color and the mass of flower heads is surrounded by leaves and evolved from a wild cabbage plant on the continent of Europe.
3. Dietary fiber
4. Omega 3 fatty acid
7. Lutein and
9. Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
10. Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
11. Niacin (Vitamin B3)
12. Pantothenic acid (B5)
13. Vitamin B6
14. Folate (Vit. B9)
15. Vitamin C
1. Vitamin C
Broccoli contains very high amount of vitamin C that not only helps to improve the immune system(599)(600) in fighting against the forming of free radicals(601), bacteria and virus(602), it also helps to strengthen the small veins in the abdomen region resulting in lessening period blood flow(604) caused by broken off of the capillaries(603) in the abdomen.
2. Vitamin K
Besides helping in wound healing(605) and suppression of pigmentation and resolution of bruising(606), it also helps to stop blood loss by blood clotting(607).
Bioflavonoids besides is essential in improving the function of digestive system in absorbing vital nutrients(608), it also helps to reduce tension of the nervous system(609) that causes over active of the body muscles including the uterine muscles, thereby, lessening the risk of menstrual pain(610).
4. Vitamin B5
Vitamin B5 beside is vital for production of sex hormone(611) including estrogen, progesterone and testosterone, it also helps to bind levels of bad estrogen(613) that cause endometriosis and endometrial symptoms(612).
5. Folic acid
Folic acid in broccoli is essential for the formation of red and white cells(614). Deficiency of folic acid enhances inflammatory response of macrophages of white blood cells of the immune system(615).
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Back to Obesity's Complications http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/obesitys-complications.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(599) [Vitamin C and its physiological role with respect to the components of theimmune system].
[Article in Czech] by Holmannová D1, Koláčková M, Krejsek J.(PubMed)
(600) Vitamin C. Give a boost to your immune system by Webb R.(PubMed)
(601) Uric acid a better scavenger of free radicals than vitamin C in rheumatoid arthritis by Mahajan M1, Kaur S, Mahajan S, Kant R.(PubMed)
(602) Multifunctional PLGA particles containing poly(l-glutamic acid)-capped silver nanoparticles and ascorbic acid with simultaneous antioxidative and prolonged antimicrobial activity by Stevanović M1, Bračko I, Milenković M, Filipović N, Nunić J, Filipič M, Uskoković DP.(PubMed)
(603) Effects of benfluorex-vitamin C supplementation on cutaneous capillariesof diabetic rats by Sari Kiliçaslan SM1, Ozer C.(PubMed)
(604) Tetrahydrobiopterin, L-arginine and vitamin C act synergistically to decrease oxidant stress and increase nitric oxide that increases blood flowrecovery after hindlimb ischemia in the rat by Yan J1, Tie G, Messina LM.(PubMed)
(605) Topical vitamin K1 promotes repair of full thickness wound in rat by Hemmati AA1, Houshmand G2, Ghorbanzadeh B3, Nemati M2, Behmanesh MA4.(PubMed)
(606 Enhancement of skin penetration of vitamin K using monoolein-based liquid crystalline systems by Lopes LB1, Speretta FF, Bentley MV.(PubMed)
(607) Platelet dysfunction in thrombosis patients treated with vitamin Kantagonists and recurrent bleeding by van der Meijden PE1, Bouman AC, Feijge MA, van Oerle R, Spronk HM, Hamulyák K, ten Cate-Hoek AJ, ten Cate H, Heemskerk JW.(PubMed)
(608) Development of functional foods by Mitsuoka T.(PubMed)
(609) Possible protective action of neurotrophic factors and natural compounds against common neurodegenerative diseases by Numakawa T.(PubMed)
(610) Analgesic and uterine relaxant effects of isoliquiritigenin, a flavone from Glycyrrhiza glabra by Shi Y1, Wu D, Sun Z, Yang J, Chai H, Tang L, Guo Y.(PubMed)
(611) Effects of pantothenic acid supplementation on adrenal steroid secretion from male rats by Jaroenporn S1, Yamamoto T, Itabashi A, Nakamura K, Azumano I, Watanabe G, Taya K.(PubMed)
(612) Effects of melatonin and dexpanthenol on antioxidant parameters when combined with estrogen treatment in ovariectomized rats by Turgut O1, Ay AA, Turgut H, Ay A, Kafkas S, Dost T.(PubMed)
(613) Effects of pantothenic acid on postoperative adhesion formation in a rat uterine horn model by Sonmez A1, Lurie D, Chuong CJ.(PubMed)
(614) The oldest old: red blood cell and plasma folate in African American andwhite octogenarians and centenarians in Georgia by Hausman DB1, Johnson MA, Davey A, Woodard JL, Poon LW, Allen RH, Stabler SP; Georgia Centenarian Study.(PubMed)
(615) Folate deficiency enhances the inflammatory response of macrophages by Kolb AF1, Petrie L.(PubMed)