Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for prevention and treatment of preeclampsia
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1/2 cup cooked spinach
1/2 cup tomato
1/2 cup sweet potato
1 cup orange juice
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for treatment of preeclampsia has been running into many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially with promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Preeclampsia a condition in pregnancy with expression of high blood pressure, sometimes with fluid retention and proteinuria. According to the joint study led by Bharati Vidyapeeth University women with PE are associated to increase oxidative stress right from 16 to 20 weeks of gestation(1). Study suggested, the implication of concentrations of increased free fatty acid (FFA), and decreased activity of antioxidant enzyme in placenta may contribute to oxidative damage levels in placental mitochondria in women with PE). Levels of vitamin C(orange) and E(Sweet Potato) were significantly negative for overall preeclampsia(6).
Dr. Basaran A and professors at the ACIBADEM Kayseri Hospital said, "supplementation of vitamins C and E(May be used) for the prevention of preeclampsia or other pregnancy induced hypertensive disorders"(7).
The effectiveness of Cooked Spinach, Tomato, Orange and Sweet Potato may serve as cornerstones of pharmaceutical target for further studies in production of a potential medication for prevention and treatment of Preeclampsia with little or no adverse effects.
People who are at high risk of Preeclampsia due to family history,..... should drink at least one serving daily and people with Preeclampsia should drink the smoothie as much as they can, depending to digestive toleration.
Life style and dietary patter change are recommended.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) Increased oxidative stress from early pregnancy in women who develop preeclampsia By D'Souza V1, Rani A1, Patil V1, Pisal H1, Randhir K1, Mehendale S2, Wagh G2, Gupte S3, Joshi S1.(PubMed)
(2) [Relationships between concentrations of free fatty acid in serum and oxidative-damage levels in placental mitochondria and preeclampsia].[Article in Chinese] by Yan JY1, Xu X.(PubMed)
(3) The association between maternal antioxidant levels in midpregnancy and preeclampsia. by Cohen JM1, Kramer MS2, Platt RW2, Basso O3, Evans RW4, Kahn SR5.(PubMed)
(4) Plasma carotenoids, retinol, tocopherols, and lipoproteins in preeclamptic and normotensive pregnant Zimbabwean women by Williams MA1, Woelk GB, King IB, Jenkins L, Mahomed K.(PubMed)
(5) Serum carotenoids and fat-soluble vitamins in women with type 1 diabetes and preeclampsia: a longitudinal study by Azar M1, Basu A, Jenkins AJ, Nankervis AJ, Hanssen KF, Scholz H, Henriksen T, Garg SK, Hammad SM, Scardo JA, Aston CE, Lyons TJ.(PubMed)
(6) Maternal Antioxidant Levels in Pregnancy and Risk of Preeclampsia and Small for Gestational Age Birth: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis by Cohen JM1, Beddaoui M2, Kramer MS3, Platt RW3, Basso O4, Kahn SR1.(PubMed)
(7) Combined vitamin C and E supplementation for the prevention of preeclampsia: a systematic review and meta-analysis by Basaran A1, Basaran M, Topatan B.(PubMed)