Posted by Chantel Martiromo. research contributed by PubMed
In the study to examine associations of midlife tofu consumption with brain function and structural changes in late life with 4-level composite intake index defined "low-low" consumption as fewer than two servings of tofu per week in 1965 and no tofu
in the prior week in 1971. Men who reported two or more servings per
week at both interviews were defined as "high-high" consumers.by the National Institute on Aging, posted in PubMed, indicated that higher midlife tofu consumption was independently associated with indicators of cognitive impairment and brain atrophy in late life.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne