- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Soy isoflavonoid and endogenous estrogen metabolism
Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the studies of "Soy isoflavonoid effects on endogenous estrogen metabolism in postmenopausal female monkeys" by Wood CE, Register TC, Cline JM., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers found that long-term exposure to soy isoflavonoids, equol in particular, may facilitate endogenous estrogen clearance and catabolism to more benign 2-hydroxylated metabolites.