Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study of "Memory performance of hypercholesterolemic mice in response to treatment with soy isoflavones" by Liu YQ, Xin TR, Lü XY, Ji Q, Jin Y, Yang HD., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, found that SI improve the memory performance of hypercholesterolemic mice, and the mechanism underlying the improvement might closely correlate with its roles in decreasing high blood lipid levels and modulating the metabolism of neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine and amino acids in brain areas of hypercholesterolemic mice.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne