Posted by Chantel M. Contributed by US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
In the study of "Effects of soybean glyceollins and estradiol in postmenopausal female monkeys" by Wood CE, Clarkson TB, Appt SE, Franke AA, Boue SM, Burow ME, McCoy T, Cline JM., posted in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, researchers found that soybean glyceollins are natural compounds with potential estrogen-modulating properties in the breast.
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne